Monday, January 18, 2010

Mary Kate's Christmas Program

Well, despite my best intentions, I didn't get too many Christmas updates posted during my month-long break from classes.
Here's a family picture we snapped in front of the tree that turned out OK. We tried to get one with the puppy, but he is just too wiggly! Ethan is looking pretty red-faced, as he spent ALOT of time outside after school shoveling snow...which is definitely one of his favorite things to do this winter. He shovels it into "mountains" which the kids then climb.


Mary Kate's preschool Christmas program was super cute. I do have some more pictures of her with grandparents and classmates before and after the program on my camera, but those haven't been uploaded yet (zoinks!).
The 3 and 4 year old classes did a great job singing and really got into the actions for their songs. Mary Kate's favorite songs were "Children Go Where I Send Thee," "Silent Night," "Feliz Navidad," and "We Wish You a Merry Christmas."








No comments: